Monday, December 31, 2012

Part Two: Cash In the Books

 Hello, and welcome to Part Two!
I've decided to do a new thing. Whenever I get a check and spend it on books, I'll call it "Cash In the Books." I figured it was a pretty sweet name.
Anyway, I got about nine more books, so I should be set on books until around April when I'm getting some more books for my birthday. Just leave a comment on one you want a particular review or my thoughts on. By the way, I will be doing more recommendations, so look forward to that!





I hope you've all had a great 2012 year filled with a wonderful abundance of books! Let's all hope this next year will be great (or better). And, hey, let's all be thankful about the world not ending. (Unless you wanted that. Otherwise...)

Happy 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment