Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Book Haul

   Here's a sad fact: I haven't been reading much lately. And you all know what that means. Yes, it is true. I am overload with the outside world and have very few moments of brief imaginary conceptions. I only managed to read about two books last month, and therefore I have only three new books this month, two of which I won on GoodReads' First Reads.

                                                                                    (SIGNED)                                              (POSSIBLY SIGNED)

So you see, I was only able to buy one book. (But that was only because I was at the grocery store and my father stated that I could either get candy or a book. You can guess which one I picked.) But, let me know if you have read any of these before and how you enjoyed them!

What books did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment