No hard feelings?
I was about to head off to get some sleep after a long day when I realized that it has been way too long since I chatted up with you guys! I'm sorry to leave you hanging, but I have some excuses. Sigh. Excuses, excuses.
1. My thumb broke nearly a month ago, and still hasn't fully healed. Physical therapy has become a big pastime for me. You can't imagine how difficult it is for me to type with one hand! So frustrating. But I digress...
2. NaNoWriMo! I really need to catch up on my story, but just the fact that I'm crazy and awesome enough to write 50k words in one month proves my business point. (NaNo: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/loverofliterary)
3. Rehearsals this entire month, most days, plus eighteen performances in a production I'm in starts next week. And I need to get rid of this cold. Like now.
4. I'm in mourning. My beloved dog of twelve years recently passed away. Less than three days ago, actually. He was there when nobody else was (as was books, but you know) and was, in a sense, my best friend. It feels as though I've lost a family member, and I fear I cannot even speak of him without tearing up.
5. I've grown accustomed to the life of Twitter (https://twitter.com/MusingShadows). And stalking everything Lux-related (http://www.goodreads.com/series/66252-lux).
6. I'm addicted to roleplaying. It's quite fun. (GoodReads rocks!)
7. I've run out of excuses.
I've also joined NetGalley, so hopefully I should have a few eBooks to review, if allowed. So exciting!